- 2 Racks of Baby Back or St. Louis Pork Ribs
- 1 Container of Alpine’s BBQ Dry Rub
- 1 cup of your Favorite BBQ Sauce
- Aluminum Foil
- Preheat oven to 225F
- Season Ribs with Alpine’s BBQ Dry Rub
- Place ribs meat side down on an aluminum Foil wrapped oven pan
- Bake for 3.5 hours.
- Drain off drippings. Carefully flip ribs meat side up.
- Lather with BBQ Sauce and continue to bake for an additional 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes
- Cut between the Ribs and serve with a side of BBQ Sauce.