- Six 1/3 inch thick Boneless Pork Cutlets
- 1 Cup Italian Bread crumbs
- 1 Container of Tutto Calabria Hot Cherry Peppers
- 1/2 cup of Olive Oil
- 15 Red Bliss Potatoes Quartered
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Tin Foil
Roasted Red Skin Potatoes
- Preheat Oven to 350F.
- Drizzle Olive Oil over Red Bliss Potatoes and season with Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, and Rosemary. Cover in an 8×8 pan with tin foil
- Bake Potatoes for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake for an additional10 minutes.
Spicy Cherry Pepper Pork Cutlets
- Remove stem from hot cherry peppers.
- Lightly bread pork cutlets with Italian bread crumbs.
- Pour half bottle of cherry pepper oil in cooking pan along with ¼ cup of olive oil.
- Heat oil until you hear a sizzle when the pork cutlet is dropped into the pan.
- Sear pork Cutlets 3 minutes on one side. When ready to flip add the cherry peppers to the pan and sear for an additional 3 minutes on the other side. (internal temp 145F) This step will fry the peppers and cutlets and create nice crispy edges.